Pre Purchase Property Inspection Sydney
Purchasing a property is perhaps the biggest financial decision you’ll make in your life. Whether you are buying a house or investing in a building, you want to be sure you’re getting what you’ve paid for. The best way to make sure you know crucial information about the property is to involve pre-purchase building experts.
Before investing in a property, you should be aware of every single detail about the house and know what you’re spending your hard-earned money on. The qualified inspectors at Property Reports are committed to help you learn about your property with our New Home Building Inspections in Sydney.
Our detailed report for Home Inspection Before Purchase includes:
- The Building Exterior: We check the building elevations for cracks and other defects. We also assess doors, windows, balconies, verandas, decks and other timber structure for defects.
- The Building Interior: The interior of the building is assessed for defects. We examine everything from floors, walls to jointery joineryand cupboards. For wet areas such as kitchens and bathrooms, we check complete water operation, any leaks, fixture/fitting damage and more.
- The Roof Exterior: We inspect the roof coverings and look for leaks and inadequate plumbing.
- The Roof Interior: The roof framing members and connections are checked for defects including leaks, sarking and potential electrical safety hazards.
- The Grounds: We thoroughly inspect paths, steps, retaining walls, driveways, external surface drainage and other inadequacies. We also check for potential defects with outbuildings including garages and sheds.
Have any questions? Feel free to contact us now.